May 14, 2008
The 2008 Beer & Cocktail Show is on May 16-18, 2008.
Location: Downsview Park (Inside Studio -3)
35 Carl Hall Road, Toronto, ON M3K 2B6
Show Hours: May 16 (3:00 PM – 11:00 PM)
May 17 (12:00 PM – 11:00 PM)
May 18 (12:00 PM – 6:00 PM)
Must be 19+ to attend show, photo ID required at the door.
Drink responsibly. Click here to view video.
April 8, 2008
Now Playing … 212 The Extra Degree.
Be prepared to be inspired. Once you watch it … you never forget it.
March 11, 2008
A C MADISON offers Official NHL Licensed Products … Optical Mice, USB Flash Drives, MP3 and Cell Phone Accessories.
Click here to buy.
February 15, 2008
Shama Hyder has put together a list of 25 things you should ask for when working with a client.
Ask for a down payment
Ask for more time if you need it
Ask for clear directions
Ask for consistent expectations
Ask for recommendations
For the complete list, please click here.
February 1, 2008
After the election the government of Ontario announced a new statutory holiday … Family Day.
Family day falls on the third Monday of every February and has become the ninth paid public holiday under the Employment Standards Act, 2000.
For more information, please click here.
January 11, 2008
Put these golden lessons to use in your everyday life.
1. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
2. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
3. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
4. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
5. The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
6. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
7. When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.
8. In order to be an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must above all be a sheep oneself.
9. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
10. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
January 8, 2008
The 2007 top 10 worst-dressed list according to Mr. Blackwell:
1. Victoria Beckham
2. Amy Winehouse
3. Mary Kate Olsen
5. Kelly Clarkson
6. Eva Green
7. Avril Lavigne
8. Jessica Simpson
9. Lindsay Lohan
10. Alison Arngrim
January 7, 2008
The road to Super Bowl XLII … it’s party time once again!!!
Date: Sunday February 3, 2008
Location: University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale Arizona
Time: Kick off at 6:18 PM
December 5, 2007
Need the pronunciation of a word? Well, here’s a cool site called howjsay that will actually speak the word you typed back in a dignified sounding voice.
If you spell the word incorrectly, it will also give you a list of similarly spelled words.
November 7, 2007
Those of you who are busy all the time can experience burnout, exhaustion and fatigue from spending long periods of time in focused concentration.
He are 10 ways to defeat brain drain:
- Take a walk
- Listen to classical music
- Read something entertaining
- Take a caffeine nap
- Go to a movie
- Listen to motivational Cds
- Play a sport
- Break down your project into bite sized chunks
- Play a game